Friday, February 08, 2008


Today's Five O'Clock Rock (Episode 52)


Lizbeth, I'm a-comin'.
FOCR_052_HeartTrouble


Intro
Stop Draggin' My Heart Around / Stevie Nicks w/Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
The Heart Bionic / Bobby Bare, Jr.
Closer To The Heart / Rush
Heartbreaker / Pat Benatar
Another Nail In My Heart / Squeeze
Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) / Billy Joel
It's a Heartache / Bonnie Tyler
Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart / Dusty Springfield
This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You) / The Isley Brothers
Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart / The Supremes
Pain In My Heart / Otis Redding
My Bleeding Heart / Elmore James
Heartbreak Road / Bill Withers
Don't Break My Heart / UB40
Take My Heart (If You Want It) / Kool & The Gang
Open Up Your Heart And Let The Sun Shine In / Frente!
This Friday's Mix: Heart Trouble

No comments: