Friday, January 19, 2007


Today's Five O'Clock Rock


I'm not just being contrary. Well, maybe a little. Mostly, I just couldn't wait until Mardi Gras.

All Saints Day
Intro
Cabbage Alley / The Meters
Hot Tamale Baby / Buckwheat Zydeco
Mess Around / Professor Longhair
Check Your Bucket / Eddie Bo
Here Come the Girls / Ernie K-Doe
She's Taking My Part / Irma Thomas
I've Been So Lonely / Cookie & The Cupcakes
Walking To New Orleans / Fats Domino
Going Back To New Orleans / Joe Liggins & The Honeydrippers
Louisiana / Percy Mayfield
Basin Street Blues / Henry Butler
My Darlin' New Orleans / Lil’ Queenie & The Percolators
Ignant Stick / Mem Shannon
Something's Wrong With This Picture / Galactic
Who's Gonna Help Brother Get Further / Lee Dorsey
On Your Way Down / Allen Toussaint
This Friday's iMix: All Saints Day

No comments: