Friday, January 04, 2008


Today's Five O'Clock Rock (Episode 49)


Oooh, you dirty year.
FOCR_049_YearOfTheRat


Intro
Rats In The Cellar / Aerosmith
Ratcity In Blue / Good Rats
Lay It Down / Ratt
Like A Goddam Rat / Early Man
Reveal the Rats / Fatal Flying Guillotines
Rat Patrol / Naked Raygun
Rats / Pearl Jam
I Came As A Rat / Modest Mouse
I Think I Smell A Rat / The White Stripes
Bold Rat / The Coctails
I Smell A Rat / Clarence Carter
Rats In My Kitchen / Sleepy John Estes
Rat In My Kitchen / UB40
Rat Race / Bob Marley
Year Of The Rat / Badly Drawn Boy
This Friday's Mix: Year of the Rat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just came across this. I also made a podcast on this same theme, but somehow managed to use exactly none of the same songs. Take a look - http://lastnightadjkilledmydog.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=306824